You’ve built a popular WordPress website. You have to spend a lot of time on content, designs, and launching to target your visitors. Now, you’re hoping for visitors to your site and take action.
Well, your work doesn’t end here!
If you want to drive organic traffic to your website, you must conduct WordPress SEO. It all starts with optimizing your website and selecting the WordPress SEO Plugin to implement your SEO strategies.
10 Top Rated WordPress Best SEO Plugins 2023
Here we have discussed some of the best SEO plugins for WordPress 2023.
1. Yoast SEO
Yoast SEO is packed with features designed to help businesses rank their websites on search engines. This is one of the supreme WordPress SEO plugins that offers impressive updates, user-friendly blog posting options, a cleaner interface, and unique product pages.
What’s more in the Yoast SEO?
Yoast SEO- the best WordPress SEO Plugin has its own website that offers premium support options, a community center, an informative blog to learn more about SEO, and SEO courses for beginners, intermediates, and advanced users alike. You can access the premium version of Yoast SEO and unlock the keyword optimization services. It lets you have a preview of how your website looks on different social media platforms.
The premium version of the Yoast WordPress SEO plugin charges $89 per site, making it a desirable deal for anyone.
Features That Make Yoast SEO a Popular Choice:
- Type your keywords and know how well your pages and posts have been optimized
- See exactly what your Google search engine result is going to look like.
- You can easily adjust the meta description and title to make it more appealing and keyword-rich.
- Conduct a readability check to structure the content according to SEO guidelines
- It can easily find plagiarised content
2. The SEO Framework
Do you want a fast and lightweight SEO plugin for your WordPress website?
The SEO Framework plugin can be the best choice for you!
This WordPress SEO Plugin contributes significantly to improving the speed and performance of your site. It is known as the most popular alternative SEO plugin to Yoast SEO. What makes this plugin a standout is its automation. You can check our SEO ratings like how well your pages are performing and analyze the content and competition too.
It also includes an extension manager that guides you toward content creation and can automatically add schema markup and structure important data to your articles.
Features That Make The SEO Framework a Popular Choice:
- SEO Framework targets synonymous keywords
- It has a colored scale that shows how much content needs to be optimized
- This SEO plugin has the functionality to conduct local SEO and soam comment caching
- Users can have built-in support for sharing content on social handles
The SEO Framework Pricing: Free
MonsterInsights is one of the best Google Analytics Plugins. It is extremely useful for B2B websites and online stores that want to boost their website online. This plugin is easy to set up. No coding is involved and therefore it doesn’t require much technical knowledge. You can check the performance of your website directly on the dashboard and analyze your Google Search Console reports on how users are finding your site.
If you are a stakeholder or marketer who wants to bring conversions to their website, can use this best SEO plugin for WordPress for the best results.
MonsterInsights Pricing: Free; paid plans start at –
Plus – it costs $99.50/year for one website.
- Pro – costs $199.50/year for five websites.
- Agency – costs $399.50/year for 25 websites.
- You can add popularity to your web page and let visitors discover more of it
- You can check and analyze real-time statistics and understand visitor’s behavior
- You can automatically track clicks on your affiliate links, outbound links, and banner ads
4. Site Kit
Site Kit is among the best WordPress SEO plugins to track and evaluate the performance of your website. It lets you track the behavior of your visitors and strategize plans to improve the visibility on your search engine. To install this plugin, you must sync or connect your Gmail and Google Analytics accounts. This plugin will generate the traffic report of your website within 48 hours.
It works smoothly with different Google services like – AdSense and Google Search Console. While Ad Sense helps you in tracking monetization and Search Console contributes significantly to measuring the performance of your website on SERPs.
Note that it doesn’t have any premium or subscription-based plans.
Features That Make Site Kit a Popular Choice:
- You can easily read and map out the SEO statistics of your website and get a comprehensive overview of speed and performance
- No technical know-how is required to configure and set up this plugin
- Enables real-time tracking to improve your SEO and generate valuable insights
5. WP Statistics
WP Statistics is a freemium WordPress SEO plugin that’s easy to use and popularly used for B2B and personal websites. This plugin gives you detailed insights related to website visitors, dwell time and bounce rate, page views, search terms, and unique visits to your web page at a particular point in time.
Besides that, it let you conduct real-time tracking of your web page, have access to visitor filter options and offer content statistics based on tags.
You can enjoy basic WP Statistics features for free. Premium add-ons start at $15-$99/year with some more powerful features and functions.
Features That Make WP Statistics a Popular Choice
- It can summarize real-time traffic including visitors, referrers, and visited pages
- Protects the privacy of users and their personal information. This means that it won’t cache any cookies in the web browsers of visitors
- You can download your essential data in various formats like CSV, TSV, and XML and leverage it with other SEO plugins
Analytify is a beginner-friendly WordPress SEO and Google Analytics plugin. It is reshaping Google Analytics in WordPress. You can easily track the performance of your website, bounce rate, traffic, page view, and session right from the dashboard without logging into Google Analytics separately. It uses one-click authentication that lets you connect easily with your account by adding the tracking ID to your website.
This plugin leverages reporting tools that let you gather crucial data to improve the reach of your website. It has basic features and tools in free SEO plugin.
- Pro – costs $59 for one website.
- Conversion – costs $99 for 10 websites.
- Developer – costs $299 for 25 websites.
Features That Make Analytify a Popular Choice
- The users of Easy Digital Downloads and WooCommerce can monitor the behavior of customers in the real-time
- This plugin gives you a graphical presentation of real-time reporting of your current visitors
- You can get social media statics to determine the no. of visits from different social media platforms
Ahrefs is an all-in-one SEO toolset for keyword research and SEO campaigns. You can analyze your competitors, audit and optimize your website, find relevant keywords, and discover content ideas. This WordPress plugin provides you with more actionable insights to improve the performance of your website.
It helps you with backlink analysis and conducts content audits to provide real-time recommendations when you produce content. This plugin is beneficial for social media managers and PR professionals and a team of content writers so do share access with them.
If your team can understand your backlink profile, you can seize guest collaboration and partnership opportunities to boost traffic to your WordPress website.
8. SEMrush Writing Assistant
With SEMrush Writing Assistant, you can create better and faster content, and outrank your competitors by optimizing your copy for engagement and SEO. Besides that, it gives you hints as to why your competitors are ranking and what’s making them different from your brand.
The Writing Assistant share your recommendation based on competitors and keyword. This lets you produce competitive content based on the recommendations shared.
The Writing Assistant checks your content as you type and provides recommendations based on your keywords and competitors. This allows you to better produce content competitively with what’s already out there and ranking. This plugin is good for content creators and marketers who are familiar with SEO. However, it is not recommended for professionals.
9. WPSSO Core
WordPress Social and Search Optimization (WPSSO) is the best SEO plugin that makes your content more visible in search results and on social media handles.
This plugin is extremely suitable for business websites. It can automatically generate meta tags and Google Merchant Feed XML. Moreover, it can help you with LinkedIn oEmbed, Pinterest Rich pins, REST API, and more. You can easily optimize the size of your image for better thumbnails that contribute towards SERPs.
The free plugin includes basic SEO features which aren’t sufficient for a professional website. While with the premium plan, you can unlock advanced features dedicated support, and complete schema options.
Price: freemium, paid plan costs $59 for one site
Features That Make WPSSO Core a Popular Choice
- You can customize the schema for every page and post and optimize them on the Google Rich Results through Schema properties.
- This plugin lets you clear cache files for improving the loading speed and keeping your website up-to-date
- You can check and validate how your URL looks on different social media platforms
10. All-In-One SEO
All In One SEO is the best SEO plugin for WordPress used by over 2,000, 000 professionals. This plugin is the popular choice for professionals who want to conduct On Page SEO for their website. It will evaluate your entire WordPress website and look for errors that can affect the ranking of your website.
Through all one SEO plugin for WordPress, you can leverage SEO optimizer, Rich snippets schema, conduct local SEO, Advanced SEO modules, WooCommerce SEO, and more. It provides you with actionable recommendations for boosting the traffic on your website.
This plugin is an extremely money saver for small and local businesses that rely on online search to generate revenue and sales. Try this plugin to Increase WordPress Website Speed.
Call us today!
- Log in to your WordPress website.
- Once logged in, you’ll be redirected to 'Dashboard'.
- Click on 'Plugins'.
- Search for 'Yoast SEO'.
- Click 'Install Now'.
- Activate the plugin.